July - October 2019 summary

DX and DXCC

Due to weak conditions, there were not many nice DX contacts for a while. After a long time, I had a QSO to Palestine with E44WE, I was happy to make new DXCC 1A0A Sovereign Military Order of Malta, QSL card already received direct, I did a number of Irish stations to keep going for Worked All Ireland Award, but I still have a long way to go. Worked 8A74RI/3, another contact to Indonesia, the country I did not work for a while, too.



Finally, closer to CQ WW SSB, HF conditions a bit developed and I was very happy to make a couple of new DXCC. Most of them was worked quite easy, I only needed a few calls, I worked Liberia, A82X on 15m, Vatican HV0A o 40m, D68CCC Comoros on 17m, OX7AKT Greenland on 20m, 5H3MB Tanzania on 17m and also czech expedition team, incl my friend Palo OK1CRM, who are operating as 5K0K from San Andres. Very happy for all these new countries! As usual, I used 100W and FD4 ant.



Contesting and Awards

I participated UKEI Contest SSB 1st place Europe (24h. assisted), IOTA Contest - 7th in the World (assisted, 24h, low, ssb), also waiting for Worked All Germany Contest results. 
I joined OL3Y on VHF contest (3rd. Subreg.), 9th place MO.



SOTA
I activated 10 summits, I also worked on last two HF for first time. Obtained basic diploma and keep going. Currently have 147 points. 

Komentáře