November, December and 2019 summary

DX and DXCC

After some really great DX in October and a couple of new DXCC, there was nothing really special within this period except PZ5RA to Suriname, which is my first contact with this South American country. I was almost inactive on HF during December due to travels. 

Summary of 2019: worked some 20 new DXCC 2019, a total of 121 worked and 87 confirmed.

QSL cards are slowly on the way back. I have sent some 1200 QSL cards within last year, received back around 10% so far. 

CONTESTS and AWARDS

Joined LZ DX Contest, I am not expecting great results.

Some of received QSLs in 2019


SOTA
Hiked 4 summits, Grosser Arber, highest mountain fo Bavarian Forest was counted for SOTA and GMA, another 3 summits in the Bohemian Forest were counted for GMA only.
I activated 23 summits all together (SOTA&GMA), 18 of them counted for SOTA only.

Total number of QSOs in 2019: 1709 

Komentáře