The second half of 2020 and annual summary

 DX & DXCC

Due to a new Mosley TA 53M five bander for upper bands I discovered an entirely new universe. My favorite upper bands DXing became into the new level and I worked many new DXCC such as S79VU from Seychelles, 3DA0TM Kingdom of eSwatini, many Indonesian and Japanese stations, couple of Indian stations,9Z4AH Trinidad and Tobago on 17m, VP2EIH from Anguilla, ZD7FT St. Helen on 15m,  V85AHV from Brunei, 5A0YL Libya, FK8IK New Caledonia, 7Q7RU expedition to Malawi, couple of Aussies and Kiwis etc. I am really glad, that bands are opening and can't wait to corona disappear and DX expedition will spread around the world.

Currently 154 DXCC, 129 confirmed

CONTEST and AWARDS

There were major contest - CQ WW SSB, I participated 14 MHz single band, low power. It seems to be 16th in the World, 11th in Europe with around 700 QSOs. I am also expecting fair result in LZ DX Contest which I joined under the club call OK1RDO.

VHF MOUNTAIN ACTIVITY

19 activations in second half of the year, probably nicest was from Svaroh mountain. 

So here we are with the annual summary 2020:

QSOs: 1928

QSOs ond the club call: aprox. 1700

New DXCC in 2020: 33

SOTA/GMA 43 activations, 30 uniques, 3 countries and 14 activations on PMR free bad. Total 57x on the summit to call CQ.



 


   

Komentáře