2021 summary

 DX & DXCC

I am very happy to announce 28 new DXCC countries in 2021, which makes currently 181 DXCC worked and157 confirmed overall. There were beautiful QSOs to Galapagos with HD8R, Lesotho 7P8RU, Sudan ST0HQ, Malawi 7Q7RU, Gunea Bissau J5T, St Helena ZD7FT, Cocos Keeeling Expedition VK9CE and of course S9OK Sao Tome.

Very glad upper bands are open from time to time, I had luck to make some nice contacts on my favourite 10m as 9Z, CX, VU, CE, ZD7 etc.



CONTEST & AWARDS

I was in CQ WPX SSb, but not a great deal. First in OK is fine, but otherwise nothing special. I won DARC 10m Contest and participated bunch of other smaller contest. 

I Finalized WAE First class and heading for some nice local award as Bayern East Award, Worked EI Counties.



VHF Activity (SOTA, GMA etc)

32 activations in 23 unique summits in 4 countries.

EA4CZV is my top VHF QSO of the year 2021, made by E skip. JN69KL - IN80DM 1640km, I was happy for the QSO with OK1RDO as SP/OK1NYD/p just with handheld radio, nearly 300km.

Totally 1530 QSO on my call and around 1000 on club calls were giving me lot of fun in past year.

73!

Komentáře